All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the heart of the Non-GMO movement comes a collection of recipes and advice for healthy living. Here in the United States, unlabeled GMOs (genetically modified organisms) contaminate as much as 80 percent of the packaged food supply. These vel organisms have never undergone long-term human safety tests, and are labeled or banned in more than sixty countries around the world. The Non-GMO Cookbook is an invaluable resource for the growing number of Americans who are looking to opt out of the GMO experiment. For this unique cookbook, Megan Westgate and Courtney Pineau of the Non-GMO Project collected a delicious assortment of treasured recipes from friends and allies in the n-GMO community. From classic favorites to bold invations, you'll find simple recipes for every meal and occasion. Complete with tips for n-GMO shopping, and featuring lots of gluten-free, dairy-free, and allergy friendly selections, The Non-GMO Cookbook is your complete guide to safe, healthy, n-GMO living.
- Author BiographyMegan Westgate is the founding director of the Non-GMO Project, a nonprofit organization offering North America's only third-party standard and verification program for non-GMO foods. An avid baker, gardener, and yoga practitioner, Megan's mission in life is to protect our food supply and empower people to nourish themselves, body, mind, and spirit. She lives on a five-acre homestead in Bellingham, Washington, where she and her husband, Noah, raise chickens, turkeys, and lots of vegetables!Courtney Pineau is the assistant director of the Non-GMO Project. From the time she was a young child, Courtney's two favorite places to play and explore have been the kitchen and the garden. Her passion for growing food and nourishing the people she loves has inspired her ongoing commitment to ensuring that all people have access to safe and healthy food. Courtney and her family live on Lake Whatcom in Bellingham, Washington.
- Author(s)Courtney Pineau,Megan Westgate
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note75 color photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.