Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been invited to a Jewish event such as a bar mitzvah or wedding and been unsure of what to expect or what to wear? Have you ever wanted to pay a condolence call to offer support to a Jewish friend or colleague but been unsure of what would be required of you? Well here's a book that will alleviate all of your concerns and fears. After reading The Non-Jew's Guide to Jewish Ceremonies, you will be able to confidently attend the circumcision of an eight-day old baby or the bar mitzvah of a 13-year-old boy. If invited to a Jewish wedding, you will kw what the various rituals signify. If you need to go to a Jewish funeral or pay a condolence call afterward, you will be able to confidently do so without worry. This book will explain to you what the rituals are for; what to expect before, during and after the ceremonies; what to wear; and even what type of gift to bring for those times a gift is appropriate. Written by best-selling author Elizabeth Reylds, this book is the one to buy if you expect to attend any Jewish life-cycle event in the future. It is sure to put you at ease.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Reynolds
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.