All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDinner with Tiffy Bandera touts a cola company as the grand prize for twisting off the right bottle cap. Anyone can win, but the mid-nineties pop star tweaks the rules to favor a less zealous winner -- or so she thinks. One man will reckon with the ultimate security double: Tiffy's twin sister Cheryl. Out to prove her fearlessness in reflected measure against her sister's stardom, Cheryl embarks on a mission to emulate the apparently psychic Brian Gullen. Following Mr. Gullen and his family on a camping trip might be one way to experience UFO's and take one small step off Tiffy's coattails, or they might wake up in a place beyond her wildest imagining. All will soon discover that the struggle between good and evil is pretty much any place you go.
- Author BiographyDC Agar was born in Port Chester, NY in 1971 and has lived throughout the counties of Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess. He has also lived in Minnesota and Florida, studied biology at Purdue, and visited all lower 48 states as a long-haul trucker. His interest in the supernatural stems from a personal involvement in the subject matter, beginning as early as age five. Aside from counseling other experiencers online, his interests include herpetology, nutrition, autism, gardening, invention, and horses. The Nonevent Principle is his first novel.
- Author(s)MR D C Agar
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.