All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nonprofit Almanac, Ninth Edition, completely updated to include the most recent data available, assembles into one compact and well-organized volume an accessible and reader-friendly bible of data on America's extraordinary and rapidly growing civic sector. In many cases, the data cover spans of ten years or more, allowing for a detailed retrospective look at trends in the sector. This edition, celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the Urban Institute's Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy, traces the growth of nprofits in the post-recession period, providing insights into which subsectors have t fully recovered from the recession and which flourished throughout the period. Other key results include the shifting of revenue streams for nprofits, as well as post-recession trends in giving and volunteering. New to this edition is a series of analyses on nprofit growth and finances at the metropolitan level. Building on the Center on Nonprofits and Philanthropy's two decades of experience in analyzing the size, scope, and performance of the nprofit field, The Nonprofit Almanac, Ninth Edition, is an invaluable reference for managers of nprofit organizations, foundations, and corporate social responsibility programs, as well as scholars, teachers, students, and journalists.
- Author BiographyBrice S. McKeever is a research associate, Nathan E. Dietz is a senior research associate, and Saunji D. Fyffe is a research associate at Urban Institute.
- Author(s)Brice S. McKeever,Nathan E. Dietz,Saunji D. Fyffe
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/10/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleUrban Institute Press
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note102 tables, 55 graphs
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byElizabeth T. Boris
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.