All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the challenges facing charities, explains how they must reassess their commitment, and pushes charities to be their best. It also examines how two sectors of society - business and government - would benefit from a similar corrective journey.
- Author BiographyDOUG WHITE is the Academic Director of the George H. Heyman, Jr. Centre for Philanthropy and Fundraising at New York University, USA. He also speaks and consults around the world on Philanthropy, Ethics, and Nonprofit Governance.
- Author(s)Doug White
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight547 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.