Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe Normal Child provides a modern description of the rmal variation of physical and behavioural features in the infant and young child. By reference to the abrmal, it will explain how to recognise and distinguish between rmal variation and abrmal development that should be investigated further.
- Author(s)Martin H. Bellman,Professor Ed Peile
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note142 ills.
- Weight1000 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.