Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Normativity of the European Union provides an account of what has made European integration possible. Reconstructing the integration process up to the Eurozone crisis, Eriksen provides vel insight into the conditions for integration and the nature of the EU as well as highlighting why European solidarity has become a moral duty.
- Author BiographyErik O. Eriksen is Professor of Political Science and Director of ARENA Centre for European Studies at the University of Oslo. His main research fields are political theory, public policy, European integration and the preconditions for post ?national democracy. Among his recent books are The Unfinished Democratization of Europe and Rethinking Democracy and the European Union (co-edited with John Erik Fossum).
- Author(s)Erik Oddvar Eriksen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.