All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing to provide a concise approach to this crucial organization, the second edition of The North Atlantic Treaty Organization: The Enduring Alliance is fully updated to take in the developments since 2007, with key additions including: * Discussion of NATO's place in a changing world * Consideration of recent operations on the alliance * Evaluation of the impact of the financial crisis * Reconsideration of the NATO-EU relationship * Discussion of the US pivot to Asia-Pacific and its impact on NATO * The implications for NATO of Russia's action in Ukraine * The rise of emerging security challenges, including Islamic State * A new chapter looking to the future of NATO in light of the recent developments Highlighting the continued importance of NATO in the international arena, this accessible guide details the origins, institutions, workings and activities of the organization, as well as contributing valuable insights to the debate surrounding the future of the alliance.
- Author BiographyJulian Lindley-French is Senior Fellow, Institute of Statecraft, London; Director, Europe Analytica; Distinguished Visiting Research Fellow, National Defense University, Washington DC; Fellow of the Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute, Calgary.
- Author(s)Julian Lindley-French
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.