All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years North Carolina has been recognized as a popular filming location for feature films and television series such as Last of the Mohicans and Dawson's Creek. Few people, probably, realize that the first feature film in the state was shot in 1912. This comprehensive reference book provides a complete listing of every film, documentary, short, television program, newsreel, and promotional video in which at least some part was filmed in North Carolina, through the year 2000. The entries contain the following information: alternate titles, the type of film (feature film, television episode, etc), studio, cities, counties, scenes (Biltmore House, for example), comments (short sypses of the movies), director, producer, co-producer, executive producer, cinematographer, writer, music and casting credits, additional crew, and cast.
- Author Biography<b>Jenny Henderson, </b> a fabric sales representative, lives in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Jenny Henderson
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2002
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notebibliography, indexes
- Weight703 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.