All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe North-East of England has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the region's unique appeal. Featuring a range of picturesque vistas from around Northumberland, County Durham, Tyne and Wear and the Tees Valley, each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils. There are absolutely rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these images to life. Suitable for children. If you love the North-east then you will love colouring it in!
- Author(s)The History Press
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations
- Width246 mm
- Height167 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.