All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionHow does an oak leaf float on water? How do the stars float in the sky? With these questions as his guide, a little boy begins a journey to discover himself and his world. With his mind full of questions about the world around him, the boy sets off upon a journey. But there are so many paths he could take; so many signs indicating different directions. And the advice he receives is never the same. But when the going gets hard and he begins to feels lost, the little boy meets a wise bird. 'Ask yourself where it is you want to go,' says the bird, 'and follow the signs you already kw'. This is just what he does - and the signs start to appear: a leaf floating on the water; the North Star shining in the sky. And then the little boy kws that the journey has begun for real - his journey.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the successful Judy Moody series and is the author/illustrator of the inspirational picture books The Dot, Ish and So Few of Me. He lives in Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Peter Reynolds
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/05/2009
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/11/2012
- Content Noteill
- Weight340 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest Age4 years +
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.