All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Lake District is England's pre-eminent National Park. Nowhere else is the pattern of mountain, wood and water so compactly and harmoniously arranged. Nowhere else is so artfully entwined within a network of paths, and where else so draped in raw beauty. As a place to explore on foot it is unique. In the first of a two-book series exploring the Lake District, Dominic North presents 40 shorter walks - most under 10km - traversing the history and landscape of the Northern Lakes. These inspirational and varied circular routes capture the diverse moods around Ullswater, Keswick, Buttermere and Borrowdale, presenting a fresh look at old friends, overlooked corners and new places to explore. This is the perfect companion, whether beginning or completing a Lake District education.
- Author(s)Dominic North
- PublisherPocket Mountains Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBo'ness
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPocket Mountains Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.