CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Northumberland Coast acclaimed photographer Joe Cornish records his visual impressions of a landscape that has enchanted him: its vast sandy bays and some of the most beautiful beaches in England, great castles such as Dunstanburgh and Bamburgh that are windswept memorials to a bygone age, the Holy Island of Lindisfarne with its compelling tidal causeway, fishing boats, colonies of seabirds, and uncommercialized coastal towns and villages. Supported by a commentary that blends recollections with historical anecdotes, his photographs capture the region's subtle beauty, intimacy and space.
- Author BiographyJOE CORNISH is widely acknowledged as one of the greatest contemporary landscape photographers. He has lectured and exhibited in Britain and overseas, led workshops and written a number of successful books, including Scotland's Coast and Scotland's Mountains, both published by Aurum, and Joe Cornish: A Photographer at Work and First Light -both published under the Aurum photography imprint Argentum.
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note110 colour photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographer(s)Joe Cornish
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.