All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis two-volume anthology reproduces all the works discussed in the full-length versions of the book and included on the 8-CD set of recordings.
- Author BiographyKristine Forney has been a member of the Music History/Musicology faculty at California State University, Long Beach, since 1978. She specializes in Renaissance music, is a performer and teacher of historical instruments, and is the author of numerous scholarly articles exploring diverse facets of Renaissance musical life and practices. She has taught music appreciation to thousands of undergraduate students, and has been an author of The Enjoyment of Music since 1988. Roger Hickman, professor of music at California State University, Long Beach, has served as music director for the Los Angeles Classical Ballet, the Four Seasons Orchestra, and the Hollywood Classical Symphony, with whom he has toured internationally. Professor Hickman teaches courses in film music, music history, and music appreciation.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication13/05/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight1480 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byKristine Forney
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.