All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains a collection of studies that analyse the un phrase within the framework of Functional Discourse Grammar (FDG), the newest version of Functional Grammar as originally developed by Simon C. Dik. The contributions examine the un phrase from a typological, semantic, interpersonal, morphosyntactic, logical and textual perspective, offering new findings and important insights that are relevant for linguists of any theoretical persuasion.
- Author BiographyDaniel Garcia Velasco, University of Oviedo, Spain; Jan Rijkhoff, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Series TitleTrends in Linguistics. Studies and Monographs [TILSM]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 195
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDaniel Garcia Velasco,Jan Rijkhoff
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.