All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone remembers their first NOW! Each edition of the NOW That's What I Call Musicseries captures the essence of the pop charts at that precise moment in music history, striking a chord with music fans since 1983. Charting the story of NOWthrough album covers, detailed track listings and interesting trivia about each album all the way up to NOW 91, The NOW That's What I Call Music Bookis the perfect stalgic gift for music lovers!
- Author BiographyPete has worked on or around the peripheries of the Music Industry for most of his career having spent much of his lost youth -and most of his disposable income- inside the local Our Price. He lives in Surrey with a young family and a sympathetic wife. Andy Healing never quite grew out of seeking and absorbing deceptively meaningful trivia about pop records - it turns out that this was just playing a long game towards writing this book. Noting he was spending the majority of his time in record shops, eventually he worked out how to do that for a living - which in a broad sense he's still doing today. His first NOW was number 7, on double cassette.
- Author(s)Andy Healing,Pete Selby
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.