Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first in a series of volumes concerning the properties of the eukaryotic nucleus. Contributions from several of the most active laboratories are brought together to present a focused overview of a selected aspect of nuclear structure and function.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byA.P. Wolffe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.