Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Numismatic Chronicle, Vol. 19: And Journal of the Numismatic Society Vols. i. and ii. By B. E. Hildebrand. From the Academy of Stockholm. 9. Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society. Vol. x., Part III. From the Society. 10. Journal of the Royal Historical and Archaeological Association of Ireland. 4th Series, vol. iv., Nos. 33, 34, 1878, with Index and Notes. From the Association. 11. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of London. Vol. vii., No. 4. From the Society. 12. Zeitschrift fur Numismatik. Bd. vi., Heft 1 and 2. From the Editor. 13. Compte rendu de la Commission Imperiale Archeologique de St. Petersbourg pour l'annee 1875, with Atlas. From the Commission. 14. Sypsis Numorum Veterum qui in Museo Numismatico Athenarum publice adservantur, by A. Postolacca. From the Author. 15. Revue Beige de Numismatique. Liv. 3, 1878. From the Editor. 16. Florin d'argent inedit d'Egelphe de Rebeaupierre. By A. Engel. From the Author. 17. Melanges de Numismatique, 1877. Fasc. 5 and 6. From the Editors. 18. Bulleti di Correspondenza Archeologica, 1878. Nos. 6-9. From the Imperial German Archaeological Institute at Rome. 19. Miscellaneous Papers on Roman and other Coins, and a Supplement to the History of Jewish Coinage and Money in the Old and New Testaments, and Christian Emblems on the Coins of Constantine I. the Great, his Family and his Successors. By F. W. Madden, Esq. From the Author. Mr. Evans exhibited a second brass or dupondius of Agrippa, struck on the flan of a medallion. Mr. Webb exhibited a singular half-crown of Charles I., dated 1643, with the mark of value above and Oxon below the inscription in the field of the reverse. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Royal Numismatic Society
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.