All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionKick-start weight loss and boost beauty with an easy 4-day cleanse and a delicious 4-week antioxidant-based program from CBS's The Early Show nutrition contributor In The O2 Diet, nutritionist Keri Glassman translates cutting-edge science into an easy-to-do program that will leave dieters energetic, healthy, and beautiful inside and out. Glassman shows how dieters can and should indulge in foods like Caramelized Pear and Pecan French Toast and Flank Steak withChimichurri Sauce and actually lose weight! For once, it's t about counting calories or restricting what one eats; it's about eating more of the right things.The diet is based on the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale, a calculus developed by the USD A that measures how well a food protects against free radicals, the culprits behind many forms of cancer, heart disease, and symptoms of aging. Research demonstrates that eating a high- ORAC diet increases the antioxidant power of human blood 10 to 25 percent, strengthening memory and cognition, preventing cancer and heart disease, improving skin, and aiding in weight loss.The O2 Cleanse kicks things off, maximizing weight loss, inspiring confidence, and delivering immediate results. The 4-week plan builds on initial success and includes simple guidelines for pampering and stress reduction that are proven to enhance weight loss. Plus it gives dieters real-world options for eating out and recipes that allow them to indulge at home with treats such as Chocolate-Covered Pecans and Sangria. This simple program is a positive, empowering new way to approach eating that will leave readers slim, sated and beautiful.
- Author BiographyKeri Glassman, MS, RD, CDN, has a thriving nutrition practice in New York City and helps millions as a contributing editor to Women's Health magazine. She counsels individuals on a broad range of challenges from weight loss to improving energy. A distinguished expert in the field of nutrition, she has appeared on the Today show, Good Morning America, The View, The Doctors and Dr. Oz. Glassman holds a Masters of Science degree in clinical nutrition from New York University. She was an All-American lacrosse player at Tufts University and has completed the New York City Marathon and several triathlons. She resides in Manhattan with her husband Brett and their children, Rex and Maizy.
- Author(s)Keri Glassman
- PublisherRodale Press
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width160 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.