Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe seminar on development and selected topics of the OECD Model Tax Convention, organized jointly by OECD and IFA, has become a much-appreciated regular feature of IFA Congresses. The present publication gives an account of the papers delivered and the discussions held in the context of this seminar at IFA's Congress in Geneva in September 1996. The first and foremost part of the seminar was constituted as usual by reports delivered by Mr Owens and Mr Luthi on current and upcoming work of the Committee on Fiscal Affairs and in particular, its Working Party No. 1, which is in charge of the Model Convention. For the subsequent panel two subjects regarding interpretation of that Convention were selected, one under its article 14, the other under its article 7.
- Author(s)International Fiscal Association
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIFA Congress Seminar S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 21C
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width234 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.