The OECD Model Convention - 1997 and Beyond: Current Problems of the Permanent Establishment Definition: Proceedings of a Seminar Held in New Delhi, in 1997 During the 51st Congress of the International Fiscal Association by International Fiscal Association (Paperback, 1999)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis part of the IFA Seminar Series focuses on two aspects of the definition of permanent establishments: whether and when the provision of services may constitute a permanent establishment concept. The papers delivered at the seminar and the discussions among panelists and congress participants from the floor are reproduced in this booklet.
- Author(s)International Fiscal Association
- PublisherKluwer Law International
- Date of Publication28/05/1999
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIFA Congress Seminar S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22A
- Place of PublicationZuidpoolsingel
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Law International
- Weight145 g
- Width234 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.