Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe UK's best loved stock cube is, of course, OXO's. Invaluable for super-tasty gravy, casseroles, soups and more, they have been used by cooks around the country for more than a hundred years.Today, OXO's range of flavour-enhancing products are at the heart of so many kitchens, whether you are a modern foodie who likes to experiment with new flavours, a time-poor parent who wants to make good family food, or anyone who likes to put their own twist on everyday dishes. This is a cookbook for all of these people, with 50 simple, hassle-free dishes for every occasion, from quick weekday suppers, to family Sundays and special meals. There are soups, one-pot wonders, global dishes, pot roasts, pies and hotpots, pasta dishes, and sides and sauces. Every recipe is beautifully photographed and makes the most of OXO's easy, versatile ingredients so that you can make brilliant meals with minimum effort.
- Author BiographyIn 1840, Baron Justus von Liebig invented meat extract. Shortly after, OXO was born. Taking on the form of the mighty cube, OXO became a firm favourite in family store cupboards across the UK. OXO is rooted in British food history: from sponsoring the 1908 London Olympic Games, to being supplied to soldiers in their ration kits during the First World War. And who can forget the iconic OXO 'family' TV adverts fronted by Lynda Bellingham? More than a century since their launch, OXO continues to add magic to our mealtimes.
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 50 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height215 mm
- Photographs byRia Osborne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.