All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFate brought three beautiful youngsters together in a small Oklahoma town one fall of 1959. Set during the turbulent years of the early teens when love is often bursting at the seams, rejection is more than just disappointing, it is often extreme emotional pain. True love can only be shared by two and interfering evil and mean spirits drove a wedge between them that was to last most of their lives. Ultimately their closest friend fought back setting things straight: however, this ended up taking their lifetimes and incredibly affected children whose love for their mother was the deciding factor in the final triumph of love over meanness. During his golden years the jilted soul mates love manifested in the form of a beautifully hand-carved oak rocking chair with beautifully carved arms. This oak rocking chair carried his love and eventually carried two home.
- Author BiographyBill W. Trammell was born in Sulphur, Oklahoma. He is currently living in northeast Iowa and now retired. Bill was born to an unwed mother into severe poverty and during terrible economic times of the 1940's and suffered the consequences growing up. He dropped out of school after the 10th grade because of necessity. Bill served 22 years in law enforcement earning his BA and also MA and retired then started a consulting business in 1998 which has resulted in a multimillion dollar business spanning seven states. During this period of time he suffered a major heart attack, quadruple bypass and valve among several other health setbacks. He retired at that time, again, and has now sold his business to Bill Jr and enjoys his hobbies among which is writing. Bill wants to share his stories with Golden Grass being the first which is mostly a true story with some embellishments. As you will notice, while reading his works, Bill is a non-conformist. God Bless.
- Author(s)MR Bill W Trammell
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.