All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late 1980s, a religious and ethnic violence forced teenage Kauna and Ogadi into an oath of love in the jungle of the Zuma Rock, where they are stranded as their family run from the opposing warring groups. Years later, at the Dodan Barracks-the epicentre of the military junta-both of them meet again to represent different companies bidding for the construction of the new federal capital territory in Abuja. 'Business is war' is the anthem of the antagonists of the Oath of Zuma, and it's a sin to mix romance with business! Everestae, a Kenyan Masaai princess, pays a huge price to defend the oath of love, when Lord Dark Scorpio-a warlord-stands tall to destroy it, and unwittingly lures all the opposing groups into Kirikiri Prison. Will Ogadi and Kauna's love withstand the test of fire?
- Author BiographyUloko Ibe-a creative writer, movie producer, brand strategist, volunteer worker and conservationist-sets out to write great stories that would multiply admiration for humanity and nature. He has exploited topics like the sweeping influence of modern life on deep-rooted African traditions, and religious, ethnic and economic violence and prejudice, environmental pollution, and emotional abuses in young people as well as women abuses. He screen-played the movie Last Minute Out of India (Summer Redline) with Lindruky Ibe-a poet and novelist. His background as a neo-classical economist is eloquent in his work-would prefer to use the word 'an economy' instead of 'a country', and generous discourse on resource allocations, the humanitarian way, according to him. As a brand strategist, several multinational brand-images in the oil and gas and manufacturing sectors as well as others in the profit and non-profit sector are among his ingenious signatures. Ibe loves to mentor the youths, and is involved in a charity work that equips vulnerable young people with life-saving skills and attitude for a better life. He spends time with his family, which consists of his writer wife, Lindruky, and lovely children. He enjoys travelling to great historical places where great stories litter the landscapes. And he plays football in the community, always looking forward to scoring the winning goal with the Whites. Other bestselling books by the author are: Snow in the Sahara(c) and Neddy in the Big Circle(c). The alumni of LASU and EDC (Pan African University), and a member of ANA vows to never write a book or produce a movie that would worsen or become a moral burden on the society! Continue the conversation with the author via the following mediums: ulokoibe.blogspot.com, Facebook.com/ulokoibe or tweet @ulokoibe. You can also write him through the publishers address. Log on to www.etccreate.com for more information on the publishers.
- Author(s)Uloko Ibe Ui
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.