Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionFrance, 822 A.D. Abriel Haraldsson is prey on the run. He was injured in combat and taken by his men to the nearby monastery of Saint Philbert to be healed. With the best of intentions, the monks faked his death and took him away to a far-off island to be reconverted to their faith. Believing the king to be dead, suitors from the rth descended upon the island of Herius with the intent to marry Queen Kenna whose small kingdom had grown wealthy from its salt trade. The powerful warlord Turgeis-kwn for his prowess in battle and lust for blood-set his sights upon the queen. When a messenger from afar returned with news that Abriel had survived his injuries, the warlord set to sea to ensure the king would never return. Thus began the hunt.
- Author BiographyC.J. Adrien is a French-American author and scholar with a passion for Viking history. His Kindred of the Sea series was inspired by research conducted in preparation for a doctoral program in early medieval history as well as his admiration for historical fiction writers such as Bernard Cornwell and Ken Follett. Follow C.J. Adrien on Twitter (@ChristophAdri1), on Facebook (facebook.com/cjadrien), and on his website www.cjadrien.com.
- Author(s)C J Adrien
- PublisherVoyageur Books, LLC
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Books, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Derek Toigo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.