Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionLively and engaging essays covering President Obama's domestic and foreign policy, governing style, and character.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Watson is Professor of American Studies at Lynn University. His many books include George W. Bush: Evaluating the President at Midterm (coedited with Bryan Hilliard and Tom Lansford) and Life in the White House: A Social History of the First Family and the President's House, both also published by SUNY Press. At the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, Jack Covarrubias is Assistant Professor of Political Science, and Tom Lansford is Professor of Political Science. Douglas M. Brattebo is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Hiram College.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2012
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSUNY Series on the Presidency: Contemporary Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDouglas M. Brattebo,Jack Covarrubias,Professor Tom Lansford,Robert P. Watson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.