All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionMologues are an essential part of every actor's toolkit. Actors need them for drama school entry, training, showcases and when auditioning for roles in the industry. Following on from the bestselling first volume (2008) and second volume (2013) this book showcases selected mologues from some of the finest modern plays by some of today's leading contemporary playwrights. The mologues contain a diverse range of quirky and memorable characters that cross cultural and historical boundaries. The pieces are organised in age-specific groups: 'Teens', 'Twenties' and 'Thirties'. This volume comes in a brand new format, acting as an actor's workbook as well as mologue resource.
- Author BiographyDee Cannon was Senior Acting Tutor at RADA for 17 years and is now a full-time freelance acting coach in TV, film, theatre and musical theatre. She coaches actors on a daily basis on their monologues for drama school auditions, training, showcases, and theatre auditions. One of the top acting teachers in the country specialising in Stanislavski technique, she gives masterclasses all over the world. Her work as an acting coach was featured in Channel 4's award-winning series Faking It and BBC's Blue Peter. www.deecannon.com
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byDee Cannon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.