All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionOcean City, New Jersey has hidden gems t found in any guidebooks, t advertised on any brochures. This book takes you behind the scenes of our favorite city. Some of the entries may be familiar, and you can check those off immediately, but others may be a mystery. As you check off your adventures (some easy, some more challenging), you'll have the satisfaction of kwing you've gone beyond the typical tourist status and become an horary local, and trust me, that's a more desirable handle than shoobie. Like kids at the beach, we should all dig deeper, and once you hit water, you'll truly kw the town we love. I hope this book will help you to feel what makes Ocean City so special to me and my family.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Bolen is a wife, mother, grandmother and retired elementary school teacher who has had Ocean City's sand in her shoes for more than 40 years. She and her husband, Bob, got married in Ocean City, bought their first home in Ocean City and later taught their two children to appreciate the simple, sandy joys of bare feet, front porches and outside showers. The Bolens live year round in their 105-year-old house. It has been the headquarters down the Shore for four generations of relatives and countless friends, and it will always be home to Bob, Mary Ann and their now-grown children, Kevin and Mandy. When she's not reading mystery novels in a beach chair or visiting her children in Key West and Boston, Mary Ann is still checking off the last few items on The Ocean City Bucket List and is constantly looking for more of the town's undiscovered gems.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Bolen
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.