CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionA man woke up with amnesia to find that he had bested five swordsmen and that he carried a strange object. Saved from his grave injury by a healer of unique abilities and remarkable beauty, they learn that others of power and station are willing to kill for the object he carries. On the road to rescue his ransomed family, whom he does t remember, Imar's attraction to Dalla grows and he learns that the eight sided object in his pouch is a key to a faraway underground fortress containing advanced kwledge and techlogy from the forgotten past. Others would have the Octagon Key because it also unlocks access to powerful weapons unimaginable in this Medieval Age of Sail. Imar must find the self he cant remember, keep the key from falling in the hands of evil, and decide whether to destroy the Octagon Key or use it for good.
- Author BiographyBrian K Kerley lives in rural Alaska with his wife and grandson. He holds a degree in aviation from the University of Alaska Anchorage, and studies literature and creative writing at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. Brian works seasonally as a bush pilot and has had a multitude of experiences from Army medic to ship welder and commercial diver on the Dutch Harbor crab fleet.
- Author(s)Brian K Kerley
- PublisherWolf & Sparrowhawk Wilderness Press
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolf & Sparrowhawk Wilderness Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.