Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionTwo power driven women with vastly different careers share one thing in common: kidnappers have ripped the fabric of their families. State Attorney General Carrie Sullivan-Bledsoe's son, Bobby, disappeared after baseball practice. Tabloid mogul Aubrey Allbright learns that her niece, Caylee, was snatched from Aubrey's mountain cabin. The crimes appear to be unconnected at first, but evidence soon suggests related psychopathic serial killers are involved, and that is the worst possible news for the hostages. Investigative duo Gus Bolderjack and Mattie Hendrix race against time to rescue the kids, and quickly become targets themselves. If that's t bad eugh, they find themselves in a universe ruled by political ambition and double-dealing characters, including those they're trying to help. Treachery, greed, criminal psychology, and tabloid journalism fuel this adrenalin-pumping story from beginning to the end.
- Author BiographyDr. Terry Rich Hartley has served hard time as a research psychologist, psychology professor, and award-winning newspaper journalist. He naturally brings psychological principles to fiction and is the author of The Scythe of God, Armageddon Yellowstone: Hell Unleashed, Paranoia on River Road, The Ditchrider's Daughter, Whisper, Whisper II, and House of Matches. More works by this author can be found on Amazon Books as well as at www.terryrichhartley.com.
- Author(s)Terry Rich Hartley Phd
- Date of Publication04/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.