All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to read the optic fundus: * What tests are indicated?* How do I interpret the findings?* What is the next step? This book guides you quickly and confidently from finding to diagsis. Practice-oriented * Organized by presentation* Systematic listing of diagses for each presentation* Sidebars with a brief summary of the signs and symptoms for each diagsis* Quick reference and study guide in one Comprehensive * Describes various examination method* Covers even rare findings* Differential diagsis* Figures to illustrate each diagsis* Notes on appropriate treatment Confidence * Learn to take prompt, goal-directed action.* Apply various diagstic options appropriately and ecomically.* Gain confidence in dealing with equivocal findings.
- Author(s)Bernd Kirchhof,Martin Reim,Sebastian I. Wolf
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/09/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date04/02/2017
- Content Note309
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.