All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJune 1812. Napoleon begins his invasion of Russia leading the largest army Europe has ever seen. But amongst the troops of the Grande Armee is a savage murderer whose bloodlust is t satisfied in battle. When an incent Polish woman is brutally stabbed, Captain Quentin Margont of the 84th regiment is put in charge of a secret investigation to unmask the perpetrator. Armed with the sole fact that the killer is an officer, Margont kws that he faces a near-impossible task and the greatest challenge of his military career.
- Author BiographyArmand Cabasson is a prize-winning author and psychiatrist who lives in the north of France. He is a member of the French Napoleonic Society and has used his extensive research to create a vivid portrait of the Napoleonic campaigns.
- Author(s)Armand Cabasson
- PublisherGallic Books
- Date of Publication13/06/2011
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Series TitleThe Napoleonic Murders
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGallic Books
- Weight417 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.