The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49): for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator by Dave Kleiman (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $91.90Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the official CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) study guide for professionals studying for the forensics exams and for professionals needing the skills to identify an intruder's footprints and properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. The EC-Council offers certification for ethical hacking and computer forensics. Their ethical hacker exam has become very popular as an industry gauge and we expect the forensics exam to follow suit. Material is presented in a logical learning sequence: a section builds upon previous sections and a chapter on previous chapters. All concepts, simple and complex, are defined and explained when they appear for the first time. This book includes: Exam objectives covered in a chapter are clearly explained in the beginning of the chapter, Notes and Alerts highlight crucial points, Exam's Eye View emphasizes the important points from the exam's perspective, Key Terms present definitions of key terms used in the chapter, Review Questions contains the questions modeled after real exam questions based on the material covered in the chapter. Answers to the questions are presented with explanations. Also included is a full practice exam modeled after the real exam.
- Author BiographyDave Kleiman (CAS, CCE, CIFI, CISM, CISSP, ISSAP, ISSMP, MCSE) has worked in the Information Technology Security sector since 1990. Currently, he is the owner of SecurityBreachResponse.com, and is the Chief Information Security Officer for Securit-e-Doc, Inc. Before starting this position, he was Vice President of Technical Operations at Intelliswitch, Inc., where he supervised an international telecommunications and Internet service provider network. Dave is a recognized security expert. A former Florida Certified Law Enforcement Officer, he specializes in computer forensic investigations, incident response, intrusion analysis, security audits, and secure network infrastructures. He has written several secure installation and configuration guides about Microsoft technologies that are used by network professionals. He has developed a Windows Operating System lockdown tool, S-Lok (www.s-doc.com/products/slok.asp ), which surpasses NSA, NIST, and Microsoft Common Criteria Guidelines. Dave was a contributing author to Microsoft Log Parser Toolkit (Syngress Publishing, ISBN: 1-932266-52-6). He is frequently a speaker at many national security conferences and is a regular contributor to many security-related newsletters, Web sites, and Internet forums. Dave is a member of several organizations, including the International Association of Counter Terrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP), International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners(R) (ISFCE), Information Systems Audit and Control Association(R) (ISACA), High Technology Crime Investigation Association (HTCIA), Network and Systems Professionals Association (NaSPA), Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Anti Terrorism Accreditation Board (ATAB), and ASIS International(R). He is also a Secure Member and Sector Chief for Information Technology at The FBI's InfraGard(R) and a Member and Director of Education at the International Information Systems Forensics Association (IISFA).
- Author(s)Dave Kleiman
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1580 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.