Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Official Football Yearbook 2009 is the only review of the English and Scottish football season officially endorsed by the Leagues: the English Premier League, Scottish Premier League, English Football League and Scottish Football League. Packed with exclusive stats, tables and fascinating facts, it is the record of the season's key moments and contains all the best previews of the season to come. It contains season reviews for each division and every month, team-by-team stats (month-by-month table positions, clean sheets, goals per game, penalties awarded and conceded, fouls committed, quick-fire and last-gasp goals, attendance figures, etc), player-by-player stats for every team (minutes on pitch, shots on and off target, minutes since scoring, free-kicks won, etc), transfer highlights and details of manager ins and outs. There's also a great editorial piece for every team and high-profile forewords from respected figures in the game. With full-colour sections featuring much more extensive coverage of every team rth and south of the border than any of the competitor books (e.g. double that of the MOTD book), as well as international football, authoritative features and stunning colour photography, this is the only companion to English and Scottish football you will ever need!
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content NoteHundreds of colour photos
- Weight1418 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.