The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing: Build a Million Dollar Business within 12 Months by Bill Glazer, Robert Skrob (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.73+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe founders of the Information Marketing Association and 30 ultra-successful information marketers reveal carefully guarded information on building a highly profitable information marketing business. The 2nd edition offers new cases and success stories, new chapters on social networking and over 40 new ways to make money with information products. The indisputable gurus of the information marketing world have broken ranks. Formerly relegated to the information marketing industry's typical fare of high-priced audio CDs, manuals and courses, once carefully guarded information on building a highly profitable information marketing business has been released to the general public in book form. Most info-marketers are lone wolf, small, quiet operators, many with home-based businesses, most with zero or just a few employees, most working only part-time hours, and most netting seven-figure profits. In other words, there is reason any reader of this book can't do exactly the same thing in just a few short months. Readers create an entirely new business that gives them added income or replaces their current salary entirely. It just takes the information they already kw and the simple nine-step formula in this unprecedented book. Time and again, this formula has been proven to work--to the point where most info-marketers have a million-dollar business in just a year.
- Author BiographyRobert Skrob is president of the Information Marketing Association, and has personally coached more than 1,000 info-marketers over the past five years. In addition to his writing, training, and speaking in the info-marketing industry, he has diverse business experience, having personally run info-marketing businesses in more than 37 different industries. Introduction by Dan Kennedy, who is widely acknowledged as the leader in developing the modern information marketing industry. He is chairman emeritus of the Information Marketing Association.
- Author(s)Bill Glazer,Robert Skrob
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byDan S. Kennedy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.