All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a decade of struggling with an eating disorder and subsisting on diet, low-calorie processed foods, Angela Liddon vowed to get healthy once and for all. Done with feeling sick and tired, she threw out her fat-free butter spray and low-calorie frozen dinners. Instead, Angela embraced whole foods that made her glow from the inside out. But first, she had to learn to cook-and eat-right. Five years ago, Angela started a blog, ohsheglows.com, to spread the word about her journey to health and the powerful transformation that food can make in our lives. Almost overnight, her energy and authenticity attracted readers eager to create their own positive life changes. Today, Oh She Glows attracts millions of visitors every month, making it one of the most popular vegan recipe blogs on the Internet.
- Author Biography<b>Angela Liddon</b>is the founder, recipe developer, and writer behind OhSheGlows.com - an award-winning destination for healthy plant-based recipes, with millions of visitors each month. Her work has been featured in local and international publications such as<i>VegNews</i>, <i>O, The Oprah Magazine</i>, <i>Fitness</i>, <i>The Kitchn</i>, <i>Self</i>, <i>Shape</i>, <i>National Post</i>, <i>The Guardian</i>, <i>Glamour</i>, and<i>Best Health</i>, among others. She has also won several awards, including<i>VegNews</i>Best Vegan Blog for three consecutive years, <i>Chatelaine</i> s Woman of the Year Hot 20 Under 30 award, and FoodBuzz s Best Veg Blog and Best Overall Blog. Her first cookbook, <i>The Oh She Glows Cookbook</i>, is an international bestseller. It was selected as Indigo s Book of the Year for 2014 and appeared on the<i>New York Times</i>bestseller list. Her eagerly-awaited follow-up cookbook, <i>Oh She Glows Every Day</i>, will be published in September 2016. Liddon and her husband, Eric, and daughter, Adriana, live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, with their cat, Sketchie.
- Author(s)Angela Liddon
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1092 g
- Width206 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.72Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.