Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ohio Paralegal is a career book for both paralegal students and practicing paralegals. This book serves as a reference containing a great deal of information that will be essential for every paralegal student or employed paralegal in the state of Ohio. The information included, along with the comprehensive legal dictionary within the guide, should make the book one that every paralegal would want to have close at hand in school or on the job. It is Internet-rich with resources that will help the paralegal in many aspects of their day-to-day jobs.
- Author BiographyWilliam Statsky is a member of both the ethics committee and the advisory council for the National Federation of Paralegal Associations, as well as an instructor of online courses at Thomas Edison State College in Trenton, New Jersey. He is the author of numerous groundbreaking legal textbooks for paralegals and was a member of the transition team for then President-Elect Ronald Reagan. Mr. Statsky holds a master of law degree (LL.M) in urban affairs, as well as a juris doctorate degree (J.D.).
- Author(s)Bradene L. Moore,Kathleen Reed,William P. Statsky
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/09/2007
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1021 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.