All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn their New York Times bestseller The Okinawa Program, Drs. Bradley and Craig Willcox and Makoto Suzuki explained why the Okinawans are the longest-lived people on earth. Now, they offer a practical diet program rooted in Okinawan traditions so that you too can have a leaner, more metabolically efficient body that will stay healthier and more youthful. Conveniently divided into three dietary tracks western, eastern, and a fusion plan that combines both their program will help you achieve healthy weight loss without deprivation. With more than 150 recipes, an eight-week phase-in plan, and other unique resources, The Okinawa Diet Plan is an easy-to-follow breakthrough concept in healthy weight loss.
- Author BiographyBradley J. Willcox, M.D., M.SC., is an internationally recognized expert on healthy aging, a U.S. National Institute on Aging funded scientist, and a principal investigator in geriatrics for the Pacific Health Research Institute. He is also Co-Principal Investigator of the Okinawan Centenarian Study and Assistant Professor of Geriatric Medicine at the University of Hawaii. D. Craig Willcox, PH.D., M.H.SC., is a noted medical anthropologist and gerontologist. He is an internationally recognized expert in nutritional anthropology, aging, and health. He is Assistant Professor at Okinawa Prefectural University College of Nursing and Co-Principal Investigator of the Okinawa Centenarian Study. Makoto Suzuki, M.D., PH.D., is a cardiologist and geriatrician and an internationally recognized expert on aging and health. He is Professor Emeritus at the University of the Ryukyus in Okinawa and Professor of Human Welfare and Director of the Okinawa Gerontology Research Center at Okinawa International University. He is the founder, Director, and Principal Investigator of the Okinawa Centenarian Study.
- Author(s)Bradley J Willcox,D Craig Willcox,Makoto Suzuki
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/04/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Weight580 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Most relevant reviews
- milansosnovsky17 May, 2016by
Great book, very informative. Still reading it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.