Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Old Frangipani Tree at Flying Fish Point is a delightful story set in the small Queensland town of Flying Fish Point in the 1950s. When a young girl has thing to wear to the school's annual fancy dress carnival, she enlists the help of her family and has surprising results. This is an encouraging tale of overcoming the social expectations that sometimes hold us back from success. It's a story of true community spirit based on the experiences of the author's mother. A stunning illustrative debut from Maggie Prewett, who captures this heart-warming tale with her evocative illustrations.
- Author BiographyTrina Saffioti is an author and a descendant of the Gugu Yulangi people of North Queensland. Maggie Prewett is an illustrator whose paintings and ink drawings are held in collections throughout Australia.
- Author(s)Trina Saffioti
- PublisherMagabala Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBroome, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMagabala Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width230 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.