All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.58Trending at AU $14.14
About this product
- DescriptionKing Athan has been happy in his little kingdom, a hundred leagues rth and east of the great city-states of Athens and Sparta. It was true he had stolen the kingdom of Dassaria, but it was his w, and he meant to make it a good place to live for his subjects. Blessed with a magical amulet, he has stopped aging and so believes he has all the time in the world. Athan, however, is learning that being a king is a lot harder and much more dangerous than he ever imagined. He and his men must face challenges ranging from the mundane to the desperate. His little kingdom must fight to survive against foes near and far in particular, the mighty Archimedean Empire, who are out to conquer whole region. Turning back the forces of the empire is just one of King Athan s problems. Dassaria is once again threatened by an upstart would-be tyrant, and the king must mobilize his small army and find a way to eliminate this menace. Meanwhile, Athan finds love and soon discovers the downside of his agelessness. In this fantasy vel, the third in a series, an ageless king faces threats to his kingdom, discovers true love, and learns that change is inevitable, even for the seemingly immortal.
- Author(s)Thos Pinney
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight709 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.