All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Old Land and the New was first published in 1965. Minnesota Archive Editions uses digital techlogy to make long-unavailable books once again accessible, and are published unaltered from the original University of Minnesota Press editions.These are the journals in English translation of two early Swiss immigrants to America who provided an intriguing picture of life as they saw it in New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. The book is illustrated with sketches by the Swiss artist, Hans Erni.
- Author BiographyFred A. Picard, a native of St. Gallen, was Director of Cultural Activities at the College of Idaho and a corresponding member of the Universite de Geneve, Switzerland.
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication19/02/1965
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFred Altschuler Picard,Robert H Billigmeier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.