All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis substantially updated edition of a classroom standard provides students with an accessible introduction to the literature, history, and social context of the Old Testament. Written by two seasoned Old Testament professors, the book pays attention to methodology, archaeology, history, and literary genre and includes illustrations, sidebars, maps, and study questions.
- Author Biography<b>Victor H. Matthews </b>(PhD, Brandeis University) is dean of the College of Humanities and Public Affairs and professor of religious studies at Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri. He is the author of numerous books, including <i>Manners and Customs in the Bible</i>, <i>Studying the Ancient Israelites</i>, <i>Old Testament Turning Points</i>, and <i>The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Genesis-Deuteronomy</i>. <b>James C. Moyer</b> (PhD, Brandeis University) is professor of religious studies at Missouri State University and the author of numerous articles.
- Author(s)James C Moyer,Victor H Matthews
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width175 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.