All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGive Tana Amen two weeks and she will change your life with The Omni Diet, a science-based nutritional and lifestyle program that bridges the gap between plant-based and high-protein programs. It offers readers a simple plan that provides both: an abundance of illness-fighting nutrients from whole living foods and high quality protein to keep the brain sharp and muscles and organs functioning at peak condition. The balance of 70 per cent plant-based foods and 30 per cent protein restores energy, slashes risk of disease, optimizes brain and hormone functioning, produces dramatic weight loss, and promotes health from the inside out. The Omni Diet emphasizes foods that: decrease systemic inflammation; optimize brain function; offer high-quality calories that satiate; provide large quantities of nutrients; break the chain of food addiction by balancing hormones; and, increase energy and youthfulness.
- Author BiographyTANA AMEN, BSN, RN, is a nurse, health and fitness expert, and nationally-renowned speaker. Tana is also a nutrition consultant and coach for the wildly popular Daniel Plan, an inspirational health movement led by Pastor Rick Warren, which includes Dr. Daniel Amen, Dr. Mark Hyman, and Dr. Mehmet Oz. Tana has been featured in Everyday Health's Recipe Rehab, GNC LiveWell Magazine, on PBS and Martha Stewart Living Radio, and has been a guest speaker at the Omega Institute and Saddleback Church. She works alongside her husband, New York Times bestselling author and physician, Daniel Amen, MD, offering nutritional guidance and practical support to hundreds of thousands of Amen followers at The Amen Clinics.
- Author(s)Tana Amen
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.