Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 10-step program for creating a proven, powerhouse marketing plan - in one day! For over a decade, The One-Day Marketing Plan has helped thousands of marketers first determine who their target customers are and then deliver pinpoint marketing strategies and programs with speed and impact. Now, the third edition of this classic marketing how-to - thoroughly revised and updated - will arm you with the latest Internet marketing techniques and brand positioning strategies as practiced by today's most invative, successful marketers. The One-Day Marketing Plan,Third Edition , will show you how to: write a results-oriented marketing plan that targets the wants and needs of your most profitable markets; execute that plan with skill and precision - at every level and with every tactic you employ; and, use an integrated mix of marketing tools from advertising to Internet media to reduce marketing costs while dramatically improving your efficiency.Speed-to-market is the key to success in today's fiercely competitive marketing arena. Let The One-Day Marketing Plan - filled with helpful forms and checklists along with actual marketing plan templates - show you how to refine your marketing message today and then use the most meaningful tactics to strengthen both your competitive advantage and your bottom line tomorrow.
- Author BiographyRoman G. Hiebing Jr. is CEO of The Hiebing Group, a full-service advertising, marketing, and public relations agency. A lecturer at the University of Wisconsin, Hiebing is the coauthor (with Scott Cooper) of the bestselling marketing planning texts How to Write a Successful Marketing Plan, Second Edition, and The Successful Marketing Plan, Third Edition. Scott W. Cooper is the senior vice president of marketing and branding for Brown Shoe Company, whose divisions include Naturalizer, Bass, Buster Brown, and the 930-store Famous Footwear chain. Cooper is the former president of The Hiebing Group.
- Author(s)Roman G. Hiebing,Scott W. Cooper
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.