All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionIn this irresistible debut vel, a freak accident allows a wife and mother to explore the alluring alternative of the Road Not Taken. Abbey Lahey is a married, harried working mother of two, struggling to make ends meet in a blue-collar suburb of Philadelphia. When a freak tumble down a Nordstrom escalator lands her in an alternate reality, Abbey finds herself happily married to the one who got away-a dashing Philly blueblood she met briefly years earlier-and living a Cinderella life of privilege and luxury. It's everything Abbey ever dreamed of...or is it? At first dazzled by the clothes, the penthouse, the nannies, and the glittering social functions, Abbey soon begins ticing troubling flaws in her new fourteen-carat life. And, all the while, she wonders about the people she left behind. Torn between two vastly different realities, Abbey takes increasingly dramatic steps to reclaim herself---whoever that may be.
- Author BiographyAuthor Leigh Himes has spent fourteen years working in the public relations field. Born and raised in Greensboro, North Carolina, she now lives just outside of Philadelphia with her husband and their two children. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Leigh Himes
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHachette Books
- Weight703 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.