All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionWould you risk your future for a night with your past? Molly Greene loves being married. Exciting adventures lie ahead for her and husband Dan that will change their lives for ever, but Molly's t sure they're making the right choices. While teetering on the brink of the biggest decision she's ever faced, she sends an impulsive message to the very last person she ought to contact, someone who should have stayed forgotten, and is w coming looking for her. When he finds her, there is turning back. One night is all it takes to threaten everything she holds dear - for good.
- Author BiographyLucy Dawson has worked as a journalist. She is now a full time writer and lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Lucy Dawson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width127 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.