All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionTheosophy expresses modern versions of the ancient wisdom found in world religions. Ultimately, it concerns living fully by learning the meaning of life and thereby achieving self-transformation. These essays by a premier American teacher are grouped according to the four stages of the quest for meaning: The Human Condition, Our Hidden Potential, Esoteric Teachings, and Self-Transformation. Written over a lifetime, these essays comprise a reliable, inspiring guide for anyone on a spiritual path.
- Author(s)Joy Mills
- PublisherQuest Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1899
- ImprintQuest Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/10/2014
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Foreword byJohn Algeo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.