All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionReading this book will give you insight into the most effective sales strategies today. Based on a decade of sales experience, the information in The One at the Top has been gathered meticulously from a variety of different selling environments. It has everything that is proven to work, and thing that isn't. Pick up your copy today and improve your sales overnight.
- Author BiographyPaul Karch, Jr. has personally sold millions and millions of dollars worth of products throughout his sales career. He has successfully lead many buyers down the avenue of choices and helped them to find what they want, or more importantly, help them discover what they were really looking for. Thousands of people have purchased automobiles, advertising, architectural paint, and research products from him throughout his sales career. Throughout his life, he has had opportunities that are only available to the son of a military man. Having had to move from city to city, he quickly learned the principles of relationships, discovered lots about people, and also how to make new friends. He has lived along the Eastern Seaboard, on the West Coast, in the Midlands and also in Europe. This has given him a wide background and much to draw from. Paul currently resides in Los Angeles, California, where he continues his work in sales. He manages a large territory at his company, and in his spare time continues to train new sales people in the art of conducting phone calls to prospective clients.
- Author(s)MR Paul Roger Karch Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.