All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionPhilip Kerr's Berlin Noir trilogy--featuring the tough, fast-talking, irish detective Bernie Gunther--is a publishing phemen that continues to win new fans more than fifteen years after its initial publication. Kerr has brought Bernie back in a highly anticipated thriller that will delight fans of the original books and attract new attention to the backlist. It is 1949 and--after being forced to serve in the SS in the killing fields of Ukraine--Bernie has moved to Munich to reestablish himself as a private investigator. When the beautiful Frau Britta Warzok hires him for an apparently simple job, Bernie's suspicions flare but the money is too good to turn down. Soon, Bernie is on the run, because in a defeated and divided Germany, it's hard to kw friends from enemies, the one from the other.
- Author BiographyPhilip Kerr is the author of many novels, but perhaps most important are the five featuring Bernie Gunther--<i>A Quiet Flame</i>, <i>The One from the Other</i>, and the Berlin Noir trilogy (<i>March Violets</i>, <i>The Pale Criminal</i>, and <i>A German Requiem</i>). He lives in London and Cornwall, England, with his family.
- Author(s)Philip Kerr
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleBernie Gunther Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Penguin Press
- Weight263 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.