All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're married, dream to be or dread to be, there are 'love habits' you're addicted to which have your pockets stuffed with toxic memories. It's time for a detox and to release yourself from being 'The One In The Pocket'.
- Author BiographyFounder of P.U.M.P.S. Women's Society, Inc. Jennifer 'Miz J' Primous is a community advocate with a passion for women's empowerment. Studying psychology at Spelman College, a noted empowerment speaker and receiving numerous awards and certificates for her community involvement; Miz J has made her mark as not only a community leader but a reputable Life Coach. After the success of her women's empowerment series Truth Hurts, Miz J committed her workshops to educating and empowering women of diverse backgrounds to build the strength required for effective self-reflection and achieve the successes they desire. Miz J pairs her education with true life experiences to advance the communities she serves. With unapologetic confidence Miz J launches her first book The One in the Pocket as a guide to assist women with the many challenges they face in love and relationships. Her goal is not to be referenced as a romance specialist yet to simply encourage readers to benefit from their experiences in love and to use validated wisdom to achieve freedom from the positions in relationships they are trapped in. Exposing her personal experiences, Miz J shares the struggles of love and the rewards of her failures. She uses the power of honesty and insight to motivate those who feel stuck to break free from their circumstance in the pocket.
- Author(s)Jennifer Miz J Primous
- PublisherJennifer 'Miz J' Primous
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJennifer 'Miz J' Primous
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Ctruth Photography
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.